The new MCM is eight-floor $105 million development at 33 Sturt Street. It includes a 443-seat cantilevering auditorium, a 200-seat ground-floor studio and a range of rehearsal spaces and studios for teaching, performing, recording and research.
Prime completed the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the complete electrical system on the multi-storey MCM Building including:
– Clean earthing power (studio spaces) – Security Systems
– Theater audio/visual (cabling only) – Solar PV Systems
– Lightning protection – EMF Shielding and substation fit-out
– Automated lighting control system for all public and studio spaces
– Communication systems including fibre optics and copper